Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Bradford Energy to supply and install your new Bradford Energy Pack. It will prove to be one of the best investments you’ll make to your family home, saving you thousands of dollars off your future power bills, whilst increasing your homes resale value.
Solar Owners Handbook
Your Solar Owners Handbook was emailed to you on installation day and should be waiting for you in your email inbox. Your maintenance log is included; we highly recommend that you have your system checked every two years to optimise its performance.If you haven’t received your handover book you can request this by calling our after sales support concierge team (1800 177 131) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bradford 10 year installation warranty
You can be confident we’re here to support you for many years to come. Bradford Energy is part of CSR, a leading Australian building products company for over 160 years. Your Solar Energy Pack is covered by a range of manufacturers product and performance warranties, terms are included in your handbook.
Monitoring your solar energy
As part of your Solar Energy Pack, you’ll have access to a secure, cloud-based energy management system that lets you monitor your energy through any smart device. This clever capability connects you directly to your home. Find out how to directly monitor and manage your home’s power usage below.
Bradford Energy Support
Finally, should you have any concerns or issues with regards to your system’s performance, please feel free to call us on 1800 177 131, or email email@example.com. If needed, we’ll arrange for one of our Clean Energy Council accredited solar specialists to visit your home to inspect your system and if required, carry out any repairs or maintenance.
How Your Solar Energy Pack Works
For standard Bradford SolarPack or ChargePack installs:
1. Renewable clean energy from the sun.
2. Bradford Solar Panels capture the energy from the sun and convert it to DC electricity.
4. Inverter also converts DC power from solar panels to regular AC household electricity.
3. DC power generated by your Bradford Energy solar system charges your home battery (applies to ChargePack's only).
5. Regular AC household electricity is available to run appliances.
6. Any surplus power generated by your Bradford Energy solar system is sent back to the grid.
7. Home battery provides renewable stored energy to home when required, often during periods of low or no solar array such as the evening.
8. The grid supplements any shortage of power.