Bradford Energy Solutions offers tailored energy efficiency solutions
for small to medium businesses to help:
- Reduce ongoing energy costs
- Improve cashflow and profit
- Improve the work environment
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Improve property values
What kinds of businesses?
Our services can benefit almost any business that uses energy and are ideally suited to businesses with high all day energy use such as:
- Warehouse and distribution centres
- Hotels, pubs and clubs
- Hospitals, nursing homes and medical centres
- Gyms & sporting facilities
Our products and service offer
We offer a complete solution covering all aspects of energy management within your organisation so you can focus on building a better business. Our offer includes:
- Energy assessments and audits
- Energy Management Systems
- Solar power & solar hot water
- Lighting upgrade & sensors
- Voltage optimisation
- Power factor correction
- Glazing management
- Ventilation & air quality
- Draught Proofing
How we work
The first step is an energy assessment conducted by one of our Energy Solutions Specialists to uncover areas of opportunity and your business objectives. Audits can be arranged on request.
From this we’ll develop a customised business case covering:
- Identification of major uses of energy in your business
- Energy efficiency recommendations to suit your budget
- Tariff optimisation advice
- DIY guide on staff practices that can conserve energy
- Investment payback on all recommendations to suit your goals
We’ll also identify any government rebates you may be eligible for and propose a project finance plan so you can see the cash flow implications of moving forward with the recommendations. Programs such as the Clean Technology Investment Program, the New South Wales Energy Savings Scheme and the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target provide excellent assistance to make the business case “stack up”.
Once the action plan has been approved we’ll program the work and our installation teams will supply, install and test all technologies to ensure the optimum result. All work is warranted by CSR.
We’ll also provide ongoing support and maintenance as agreed.
When to do it?
There’s no time like the present, in particular with the government funding initiatives available now, you can never be certain when these are going to be stopped. Energy costs are soaring and they’re forecast to keep on rising, so the sooner you call the sooner you’ll start to save on your bills, improve your property value and reduce your carbon footprint.